As the name suggests, a flex league is designed with your busy schedule in mind, allowing matches to be played with flexibility... A weekly schedule of matches is provided, and you and your can opponent decide when the best time is for you to play.
The scheduling system will allow you the opportunity to play your weekly matches together with other league matches. However, if you and your opponent cannot meet when the greater group meets, the system will allow you both to agree to an alternative time and place to meet.
Doing this will ensure that you and your opponent are performing at their best while enjoying fun and stress-relieving competitive Pickleball league.
1. To create an account at Pickleball Global Network.
3. Preferred match times:Unless otherwise agreed by the competing players, the league matches will not start before 5:30 pm.
4. Preferred match days:Unless otherwise agreed by the competing players, the league division matches will be played on preferred days.
5. Preferred match locations:Unless otherwise agreed by the competing players, the matches will be played from the official facilities (Veterans Community Park, East Naples Community Park, etc.)
6. Match formats: Each match will be played 2 out of 3 games, each game will be played up to 11.
7. Results reporting: The winner of the match will report the score within 24 hours of its completion.
8. Prizes!The winner of each division will be awarded one FREE ENGAGE PADDLE of their choice!
If so, then create your own network account (SIGN UP) and join the league division that is best for you!
And do not forget – it is not all about winning (even though it feels great...). As long as you can play another match you are a winner already!