As the title indicates, it is a team league created for small teams consisting of only 4 players.
Each team would have two players of the higher IPF ranking and two players of the lower IPF ranking.
The unique, defining characteristic of a cross-divisional league is that lower ranked players will have the opportunity to compete against higher ranked friends and thus develop their game.
A. Higher IPF ranking doubles match (this result will count for 2 points)
B. Lower IPF ranking doubles match (this result will count for 1 point)
C. First Cross-divisional doubles match (this result will count for 1 point)
D. Second Cross-divisional doubles match (this result will count for 1 point))
1. To create an account at Pickleball Global Network.
2. To create a team (if you are the Team Captain)
3. To join the team (if you are not the Team Captain)
4. To join the league (if you are the Team Captain)
1. Paddletek Mini Team League season is to be played over a period of two months.
2. Depending on the number of teams, every team will need to play at least one match per week.
3. Following the completion of the league season, a Local Teams Championship will commence in the form of a final round robin event. The number of teams participating at the Local Teams Championship is to be determined and agreed upon by the teams before the start of the league. If there are more leagues in the region, the final event could become a Regional Teams Championship.
4. Preferred match days: Unless otherwise agreed by the competing players, the league division matches will be played on preferred days.
5. Preferred match locations: Unless otherwise agreed by the competing players, the matches will be played from the official facilities (example: Veterans Community Park, East Naples Community Park, etc.)
6. Match formats: Each match will be played 2 out of 3 games, each game will be played up to 11.
7. Match Scheduling: The system automatically creates the order of the matches. The competing teams are responsible to agree upon the date, time and place of the match.
8. Results reporting: The winner of the match will report the score within 24 hours of its completion.
9. Results disputes: In the case of a result dispute, the aggrieved team will need to contact a league organizer within 48 hours after posting of the results.
10. Prizes! The winner of each division will be awarded one FREE PADDLETEK PADDLE of their choice!